Sunday, April 30, 2017

MD Conceal Carry permit, has anyone here received one?


I live in the Deep Blue state (thanks Baltimore) of Maryland where it's nearly impossible to get a CC permit. Even though we have a Republican Governor, he refuses to address the law or even bring up the issue to the state Senate. The entire process is a money laundering scheme for the state, where they have you submit an application and pay your $75, only to deny the permit and they keep the non-refundable application fee. That is pretty much the only thing keeping me from applying for my permit. I refuse to pay the money so the state can keep it and not issue me a permit. I have a clean background, speeding tickets (3 in my lifetime) are the only legal run-ins I have had. I'd be a shoo-in in any Red/Gun friendly state if I applied. With that being said, I was just curious if any of you guys have actually applied and were given a CC permit, w/o being an armed guard, business owner.. etc. Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2oM4pM7

No comments:

Post a Comment