Friday, April 28, 2017

Lefty looking for advice


So here's my situation. I'm left handed, and looking for a good ccw gun. I currently carry a fullsize M&P 9 but the grip is just too big to conceal easily in a t-shirt. When standing upright it's really no big deal but if I'm sitting or have to bend or crouch down the grip juts out pretty bad. It's got slide stops on both sides and the magazine release is reversible, as you all probably already know. That's why I bought it. I've decided I want to get a shield but it's strictly a righty gun. Mag release isn't even reversible. So that being said, do I just do it or look elsewhere ? What would you guys do? Other option that I've been looking at is the 9c. It's grip is pretty much the same as the shield but it's the same width of the fullsize. Which I guess doesn't really bother me so I think I just answered my own question. Any opinions are much appreciated. Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2oFPmDV

No comments:

Post a Comment