Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Recommendations on a safe for home?


So I've been carrying about a year now. I've got a 6 month old infant at home who's about to be mobile and grabbing/opening every drawer in our house, and my b-day is coming up next month. I'm looking for a quick-access safe for the home.Currently the pistol lives in it's holster in my nightstand. I un-chamber my +1 round when I put it in the nightstand because it makes me more comfortable with 3 cats, an infant, and an unfamiliar wife in the house. If I had a safe, un-chambering wouldn't be necessary. There are other important documents that I would store in the safe too if it were large enough, but if it's just big enough for pistol and extra mag, that'd be fine too.What's the r/CCW thoughts? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2pvSaU6

No comments:

Post a Comment