Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Ruger American Compact? 9mm


I've been thinking about picking one up to carry occasionally. I carry an xds now, and will continue to do so especially in the summer, but this would mainly be a winter/less concealed gun. I have the duty sized ruger American in 9mm, and I like it and shoot it fairly well. So this would be familiar controls and magazine compatibility with ones I have already. Also, the ambi controls are nice since I shoot lefty.Does anyone have any experience with one of these? Good or bad? The sportsmens club i belong to doesn't have rentals, and the closest range that does is about an hour away and didn't have one to rent last time I was there. I'm in no rush to get a new gun, I'll have some extra cash in the next two weeks to a month and am debating on another gun or to stock up on ammo.Thanks for your opinions. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lf2ZYI

No comments:

Post a Comment