Saturday, March 4, 2017

Just recently started carrying


I'm a woman, I work in a bad part of town, and I started carrying because I'm afraid during the long walk to my car in the city. I have about a 30 minute commute home and I live alone in a rural area. My question is I'm not 100% about the policy at my work on concealed carrying. I don't have anywhere I can lock it in my office, but I don't like walking to my vehicle without it. I live in WV, so it's a constitutional carry state. I work at a hospital, and I'm afraid to ask what the policy is because I don't want to be told that I can't. I also don't want to be breaking some sort of law or policy that I don't know about, but I also don't like being afraid to walk to my car at midnight every evening when I get off work. What should I do?Edit: I work in a subsidiary of a hospital. It's basically a group home for people transitioning back into the community after being hospitalized for mental health issues. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lriLQG

No comments:

Post a Comment