Saturday, March 4, 2017

My new gun journey continues!


Thanks for everyone's advice last time. I narrowed down my search for my new summer gun to replace my old Rossi .38 special. Can anyone think of a reason not to get the XDS 9mm over the shield if they more or less feel/shoot the same to me?Last thread: http://ift.tt/2mRsZqg the blessing of my wife I converted a good amount of money into noise trying out different guns. I ended up between the CZ-p01, mp shield performance center 9mm and Xds 9mm.Love the CZ but it was bigger than I wanted and I didn't enjoy the Rami as much. The XDS/shield pc felt and fired the best of the single stack subcompacts I tried. They feel practically the same to me. I wanted to try the basic shield but my range didn't have one to rent. I couldn't decide if I wanted the bigger cz, the XDS or a shield with upgraded trigger and sights (don't like the ported barrel). I got hung up for about a couple weeks when my wife came up with this gem."If the shield and XDS feel similar then buy the XDS during the gear up sale. I'll get you the P01 omega for your birthday". She keeps making this search better for me.Looks like I'm going with the XDS unless there's something I missed in my research. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lqJOvf

No comments:

Post a Comment