Sunday, March 5, 2017

I had a good run in with police during a traffic stop


My friend had just bought a new Acura type S, and we were heading to his house in our separate cars. Going up a hill, he was riding my ass, so I down shifted into 3rd and floored it, which was a bad move. Police lights followed and my friend turned right onto a side street and the officer kept following me.I pulled over. The state trooper (PA) came to my window and told me I was speeding and asked for my information. Even though I'm not required to under pennsylvania law with a concealed weapons permit, I kept my hands on the wheel and informed the officer that I had a Glock 26 on my right hip with a CCW. He smiled and said he just needed my drivers license and registration.after he ran my info and stuff and a few jokes later I was on my way with a new appreciation for PA state police. He was very professional, polite, and was completely in the right to give me a ticket (I was doing 65 in a 35). He didn't ask me to unholster my firearm or anything, and said that he carries a 26 off duty.After all the flak police are getting in the media lately, it was nice to have a good experience. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2mrFnAb

No comments:

Post a Comment