Monday, March 20, 2017

I feel like I should report my instructors


So I tool my class yesterday. Honestly I knew a lot going in after weeks of research. I got to class which started like 20 minutes late. There were 2 instructors (guy and girl couple). Guy was a cop for like 40 years. It was constantly about weird shit he saw as a cop or bickering between the 2 of them. Right before we shot he started burning through slides and came across one that said lunch which was 3 hours before so he was super behind.When we got to the range, some people had never even shot before. He stood there and shot a few for them.... Everyone ended up passing and I know of at least 3 that shouldn't have.I feel like I should report this to the NRA since they are certified instructors. What would you guys do?EDIT: I will also note that the shooting test was complete crap. 6 rnds at 3ft, 6 rnds at 6ft, 6 rnds at 21ft, 6rnds at 6ft with weak hand, 6 rnds at 3ft. It was the most ridiculous shooting test. I was expecting (and hoping for) all 30 at 21ft cus thats what I have been practicing. And I really think nobody should be allowed to practice with a 22, its ridiculous. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2nUczNS

No comments:

Post a Comment