Thursday, March 23, 2017

First handgun purchase (concealed carry)


I am about to purchase my first handgun but am stuck at which to buy. Through a lot of research (going into gun shops and holding the firearms, YouTube, Reddit, speaking to people who own different compact/subcompact guns) I have decided on one of these two to purchase. My decision is between the Sig P320 subcompact and Springfield xds in 9mm. Yes I realized one of these is a single stack and one is a double stack, but the double stack wasn't really That much bigger. The things that are holding me back from both of these are the fact that the p320 doesn't really have a safety whereas the xds has a trigger safety and grip safety(which I like), people say the sig shoots better and is a better build, the sig you can change out the frames/slides/caliber so it could potentially be a full size gun, the sig is the military sidearm now so it will have more aftermarket support, and lastly the xds has the 4 magazine 1 holster and 1 mag pouch you get if you but it now for freeI was looking for a sig p320 in a carry or subcompact version in 9mm I didn't know if anyone knew of some GOOD DEALS that were currently going on with either of these firearms . I also wasn't sure if you guys had anything to push me over to one or the other from personal experience or personal opinions. Thanks guys!! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2nFPYYK

No comments:

Post a Comment