Saturday, March 18, 2017

Does Anyone Carry To a Job That Doesn't Allow It?


I started a new job around three months ago. They have a strict no weapons policy. Doesn't matter if you have a ccw, doesn't matter if you leave it locked in your car.Honestly, having carried daily for several years, I do feel a little uncomfortable going to work unarmed.I've been debating with myself whether it was worth it to risk my job and carry to work.So far I haven't done it, but I think that might change.Every day before work I stop at a convenience store a couple blocks from my house to grab either a coffee or energy drink and a sandwich.Yesterday, as I was leaving the store, I held the door open for an armed robber. I just learned this about an hour ago reading the newspaper. The timing and description fits. It's left me a little shaken. This guy pulled a gun on the clerk, took money from the register, and took the wallet of a customer in the store.If I had gotten to the store 5-10 seconds later than I did, I would have been the middle of that robbery and completely helpless.So, to my main question....does anyone bring their firearm to a job that doesn't allow them?There's a secluded spot just before I get to my job where I could pull over, unholster, and lock it up in my glove box. I'm really considering doing such now. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2mfe5O3

No comments:

Post a Comment