Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Considering appendix carry


As the title says, I'm considering appendix carry. I don't know if I'll permanently switch, but I'd like to be able to for certain occasions. I've been carrying 4 o'clock in a hybrid holster for years. Recently I ordered a Vedder lighttuck for a G43, the versatile single clip design for a gun this size was appealing. Switching to kydex for 4 o'clock has had its pros and cons so far, overall pleased for the time I've had it. I don't have the typical body for guys I hear appendix carry, I'm 5 11, 180 pounds. I'm not really out of shape, just not ideally toned for this carry position it seems like. Hoping the gym pays off soon and it helps me out with this. The limited times I've toyed with appendix haven't been unsuccessful, but also not right at the same time. Any tips as far as positioning, cant, and belt tightness? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2mp6yMS

No comments:

Post a Comment