Friday, December 2, 2016

PCSing to Florida. What states are my best options for a new license?


I'm an Ohio resident now and I have a non-resident Arizona permit. I got the Arizona permit because all I needed to do was photo copy my military id instead of taking a class. Unfortunately, Florida doesn't recognize the non resident Arizona permit. I would get my Ohio or Florida license but they require specific military paperwork stating I qual'd on pistol and I don't have any documents like that, despite qualifying on the m9 during training.Is there any state that accepts just a mil id instead of a ccw class that Florida accepts? I did the research and couldn't find anything; this is my last ditch effort to see if I missed a state that would work before I dish out the money for a class. Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gxbb3f

No comments:

Post a Comment