Saturday, December 3, 2016

Glock safety reliability.


So I am a longtime glock fan, mainly for their ruggedness and reliability. I have wanted to carry one for some time, but recently I have heard 4 different anecdotes about them just going off on their own. Have any of you heard any of these stories. I have zero hard evidence to base this off of, these are all second hand stories, but I think they are worth looking into. Some people say there is no such thing as an accidental discharge, only ND's, etc, but obviously sometimes shitty guns can go off. I understand that the glock safety is made up of different parts that in theory should keep it from just randomly going off, but I have heard of 4 different glocks just straight going bang by themselves. So, have any of you heard stories like that? Someone even told me Omaha police stopped using glock because of this issue. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gyyHgf

No comments:

Post a Comment