Friday, December 2, 2016

Dashcams, CCW, and you.


With the recent Joe McKnight shooting that is looking like it's going to be considered a DGU it seemed like a good time to bring up dashcams again. You can get a 1080p dashcam that stores a week's worth of data with audio for less than $100, there is no reason not to get a dashcam if you drive and carry.It will record what your car does, what you said or equally important didn't say, and if you get two (one dash and one dash facing the interior) what you do and possibly what any aggressor does.This isn't only useful in a DGU situation. I got my first dashcam shortly after an accident where only the other driver and myself were present. The other driver was surveying lots in a developing suburb and put it into reverse and slowly moved backward, I was behind him and if he wasn't completely honest and upstanding I'd have been stuck with the repair cost and had an accident as my fault on record.Visit /r/dashcam for suggestions and advice. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gPyXYB

No comments:

Post a Comment