Friday, September 9, 2016

Need help convincing my manager...


So I have a good relationship with my manager, she is really cool and down to earth. Great boss. I am a supervisor under her, so she called me in to talk. In that conversation, she informed me that she became aware of a fellow co-worker on my team was carrying while at work. This girl who is concealed carrying would be the last person I would think would, I have a new respect for her. She is hard working, intelligent, and I know her husband is former military. But anyhow, I myself have chosen not to carry at work yet. Being new to the CCW world I just don't feel comfortable to do so at work yet.So, I had a solid conversation with my manager to just drop it since no one else knew. I informed her that I have my license to carry, and I conceal carry outside of work. My manager actually seemed interested, never being around guns she was just weirded out. Right now her real concern is about her role as this employee's manager. Apparently she happened to notice the holster while she was leaning over, and asked her about it. They discussed how she has carried for years and has the proper license. Our company does not have a weapons policy that we are aware of. She said she might reach out to HR to confirm. I'm trying to convince her to not open up a Can of Worms.Any suggestions on how to convince her???Thanks in advance! I do plan to carry at work in the near future so any help is appreciated. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cx3cjc

No comments:

Post a Comment