Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Just moved from Wisconsin to Virginia. Not sure what to do in regards to my CCL.


I've just moved from Wisconsin to Virginia.I was hoping to maintain my Wisconsin CCL while I figured out what I have to do in Virginia to get a new one. I contacted the Wisconsin Department of Justice to inform them of my address change, and they told me that the Wisconsin DOT has to have my current address on file so that my ID matches my CCL. I can't put a Virginia address on a Wisconsin license.My 30 day limit of notification is coming up with the Department of Justice in Wisconsin (they still need a paper verification of change of address), and I'd hate to get fined for not complying with changing my address.Any advice? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cuvMAG

No comments:

Post a Comment