Friday, September 9, 2016

"I have a Glock 19 and holster but I need a gunbe-..." "Stop right there"


Every other day we get one of these threads about what gunbelt someone needs for the Glock 19I've been trying to figure out what belt would best suite me for the last few months. When I first started I went with a Hanks Extreme Belt which I thought was good. Compared to my previous experience with belts from American Eagle or Men's Warehouse I thought that belt was a beast. Initially it was stiff but after a month it started to sag. My next belt was the Stealthgear EDC Belt. I wore that once to the movie theater and it was done. I had to pull it as tight as possible and it could not even hold up a Glock 26. Next up was Bigfoot Gun Belt 18oz; if you are going to be cheap get one of these every few months (which doesn't make economic sense) because they are great at first but quickly wear down.Nothing was working so I decided to listen /u/southernbenz and just get the toughest "The Beltman" out there, The Beltman Horsehide with Internal Stiffener.All firearms pictured were condition 3 and remained in their holsters.Glock 19 in a Vedder LightDraw OWB with a 17-round magazine in a Safariland 123Glock 17 in Safariland 6280 and Glock 43 in Vedder LightTuck IWBGlock 17 and Glock 43 alternative gripBigfoot Gun Belt held up by the grip of Glock 17If this belt is still not strong enough for you then you have one choice via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cM4VDJ

No comments:

Post a Comment