Sunday, July 2, 2023

Should I train on a larger frame pistol to better learn fundamentals?


I currently CC a P365XL but I find that my shooting with it leaves much to desire. I'm fairly new to shooting handguns but have a little practice at this point. I find that my groups with my 365 are pretty wide and it's difficult for me to maintain a good grip with successive shots and keeping my sight picture aligned. I've thought about getting a red dot to help but part of me wants to get good on irons before learning a red dot.Right now I'm thinking about getting a G17 or G19 to better learn fundamentals with before going back to subcompact and training on that. The G19 fills my hand really well and is also concealable but the G17 might be better to learn on and is arguably a good nightstand gun.Would this be advisable or am I better off just using that money on more ammo to train with on the P365XL? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/mjysWEB

No comments:

Post a Comment