Thursday, July 20, 2023

Anybody else notice this with concealing Glock 17 vs Glock 19?


I am 6'2" and 210lb, and I've recently managed to conceal a Glock at appendix using a kydex holster + claw + wedge without much of an issue. It's happened many times where somebody with a smaller frame than I will mention how the G17 is huge and "isn't designed for conceal carry" or "will look like you have a third leg if concealed"These same people then say that they carry the G19.I was just wondering if anybody else has noticed that people tend to talk about concealment from their own standpoint without taking into account different body types?For instance, the guy at the gun store (maybe 5'9" - 5'10" ~175 lb) says the G17 is like having a third leg, but I am 4-5 inches taller, a few inches wider, so I would almost be led to believe that the G19 is bigger proportionally to him than the G17 is to me given that it's only a 0.5 inch difference on each end.I write this because I've never tried concealing a G19, so wondering if maybe I am mistaken or if this is just a common phenomenon. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/wsGMvTy

No comments:

Post a Comment