Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Carry how YOU want to


That’s the name of the game right? You’re an individual and I assume most of us carrying day to day it isn’t part of your job. If you carry AIWB go for it. Carry strong side or cross draw why not, carry 6 o’clock you can still draw. If you prefer to carry with a manual safety good stuff if you will only carry striker fire no safety that works good. Revolvers only sure. You don’t carry one in the chamber because you have toddlers clinging to you that’s fine keep those kids safe. It’s crazy to me how this sub becomes so quickly my way or the highway. You own a gun you’re an adult you can carry how ever you please there is no single right way. That being said be safe keep you and others safe and shoot oftenEdit: I guess I need to be more clear. There are bad ways to carry that’s not the point. The point is there’s a hundred different “right” ways via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/NibY6fd

No comments:

Post a Comment