Monday, July 17, 2023

Should I go with a 357 mag?


Howdy, after going to the range a couple times I've decided to go with the g26, its comfortable, I'm pretty accurate, and I can hit the controls. This is going to be a range gun and (hopefully) be a carry gun but that takes a while due to being in California. This will be a reg carry gun I'd carry with what I normally wear, T-shirt, jacket, jeans and some boots.But, I want something for light weight carry, workout shorts, sweats etc. Unfortunately due to our roster, the lcps are out of the question. So I'm leaning towards a revolver, since I have 5 shots would it be wise to compensate by going with 357 mag? I've seen videos where it takes multiple shots anf I think the firepower of the 357 mag will do the job more..efficiently? Hopefully y'all understand where I'm coming from, advice is appreciated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/1MowmNc

No comments:

Post a Comment