Thursday, July 27, 2023

EDC light vs EDC Heavy


So i have a G19.5 with a TLR1 & RMR and a P365XL with TLR7Sub and 507kG19 is holsterless currently; Sig is in a McKinatec holster + spare mag. I'm looking for a holster for my G19 and i was debating sidecar style vs holster with separate mag holder.Statistically, i'll never need the spare mag but in my mind, it helps ease out the bulge of a holster, and holds back my spare tire. In an ideal world, i'd go P365xl in a TXC Beacon; G19 in a TXC Ally or T1C Agis Elite. with the Sig being for a quick run to the store, 19 for heavier use. Problem is, thats more money in holsters than i'd like to spend right now. Looking for some other voices of reason if my thought process tracks or if I'm being extra via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/214wWqY

No comments:

Post a Comment