Saturday, July 22, 2023

What is the best way to conceal carry with no shirt?


It gets hot in the summer time and for yardwork in a subdivision or walking, what is the best way to carry with no shirt and not print or show my firearm?I have my own ideas, just seeing what others do.Edit:To the people who say move to a safer neighborhood:I carry all day because I don't usually have time to put on my holster or I forget when I need to leave the house. Also, I live in a safe neighborhood but there have been acts of domestic violence in the area that have escalated outside the home.I like the pocket and urban carry ideas. I have a low profile holster similar to enigma. I tuck my shirt in over and around it hanging off my waist.To those who say prison wallet. I already have crap in there.I do use a sling bag sometimes for walks and runs. And a handlebar bag for my bike. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/JCGDeQI

No comments:

Post a Comment