Sunday, July 30, 2023

How do female real estate agents conceal carry?


I (45m) have been conceal carrying for many years. My wife (49f) has been generally uninterested or uncomfortable considering doing the same. I have taken her shooting to familiarize her but she remained hesitant. She is a new-ish commercial real estate agent and is often alone at showings with clients, landlords, and brokers who are strangers sometimes at vacant properties. I've been planting the seed of her getting some formal training and carrying and it is starting to take hold and she has warmed to the idea.I'd like some feedback from females as to how they prefer to conceal. We live in Arizona where it is hot more often than not and being in real estate she dresses up quite a bit (dresses, skirts, blouses, etc). Holstered off body in purse/bag seems like most reasonable but interested in hearing from others. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/nzFlRL6

No comments:

Post a Comment