Saturday, July 29, 2023

Neutralising a boxer willing to abuse his skills

I was basically in a laundromat, walking back and forth and a guy there started the discussion and it went like this

[The discussion was in French]

Him: Do you have a problem? Me: No why? Him: You keep walking back and forth Me: I'm just waiting for the laundry to be dry Him: You're searching for problems. There's a child here Me: But... Him: THERE'S A CHILD HERE...

Now I avoided the situation by keeping quiet (in this case any form of pride would've sent me to hospital) and he clearly wanted to trigger a reaction in order to showcase his skills in front of people, however I would like to know whether in Europe (Belgium specifically) it's legal to use any sort of taser to neutralise a person willing to abuse his skills on a harmless weak civilian such as my self. I weight 100kg (220lbs) and I'm 177 cm (5'7 or something) and I have a little bit of strength and some very slight grappling skills but nothing more, I wouldn't have kept up with that guy since he was muscled and he was practicing some box moves in the air and on a washing machine.

Are there some that I can order from Amazon? (I'm not finding any). What is advisable in this scenario?



Submitted July 29, 2023 at 01:10PM by abthecuriousasker https://ift.tt/OXA8fBt

No comments:

Post a Comment