Sunday, July 23, 2023

need some advice on a car gun.


tl;dr: i’m going to put a pistol in my car and want it to be readily accessible. where should i keep it?i do uber eats late night. most of the time i don’t leave my house until after 10pm. typically get home around 4am. i carry a pistol on my hip, i’ve got OC spray now (thank you guys for the advice on that). this happened a few days ago. i pick up from that spot pretty regularly. now, i have the option to reject deliveries. i would not taken that run. i know the area pretty well and that’s not a place to be even in the daytime. that said, shit can happen anywhere and i do end up in some sketch areas. i’m good to access my gun when i’m out of the car, but it’s not uncommon for customers to come to my car and get the food themselves. if shit goes down right there i’m not confident i could get to my carry gun quickly enough. i don’t wanna put it in the glove box or center console cuz that’s an extra step. i also don’t wanna just throw it under the seat cuz it could end up anywhere. what should i do?side note: i’ve been rolling with an 870 in my trunk since the “unpleasantness” so that’s there if things really goes go bad. (i’m not a crazy person, i just have a shotgun in my trunk) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/ewb5IdM

No comments:

Post a Comment