Sunday, July 23, 2023

"Tactical" Khaki pants


Probably a better question for r/EDC but that sub appears to be permanently gone. This sub is probably the closest since what I need revolves around CCW too.I am back in situations where I need to dress at least to business casual level. Since it has been at least a decade since I've had to do that, none of my pants fit, in the good way that they are much too big. Looking at the market today, it seems like there are few options.Not really looking for anything too fancy like the old Eotac ones with the hidden pockets. Just would like to have an out of the way place for my knife and light. An elastic waist band would be nice, so it can be used for both IWB and pocket carry.I went to the local 5.11 store and picked a pair of their Chino Slim pants, it is close but it would be nice to have other color options than the three that they offer. Along with slightly different cuts/styles which are things that women pick up on.​ via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/7d4GgOv

No comments:

Post a Comment