Saturday, July 22, 2023

Mass Shooting Scenario Reactions


I'm curious what people would do? Would people actually be willing to stop the bad person from killing others? Scenario 1: You are with your family or loved ones in a public place (mall, food court, event), and a mass shooter starts gunning down people. What do you do?Scenario 2: You are alone in a public place (mall, food court, event), and a mass shooter starts gunning down people. What do you do?Scenario 3: Same as above but you are in a blue state. What do you do? I'm of the belief that in most instances the good guy with the gun will stop the bad guy with the gun and try to save lives. However, I saw a post earlier in the week, that I can't get out of my head. So I wanted to define the scenarios and see if I can make sense of the data. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/oxrpwD8

No comments:

Post a Comment