Friday, July 14, 2023

CCW belt hanging too much


I recently bought myself a proper ccw belt and absolutely love it. Even my cheap desantis holster feels better with it. The only problem I’m having is when I’m not carrying (which unfortunately tends to be more than I do) the excess strap seems way too long and flaps a bit. I have also found myself catching it when I get out of my car and other things where it will pull out and then slap back against my waist. I cut it to size as recommended (pants size + 6”) and I’m not sure if I should cut it smaller. Im a little nervous to cut it too small as I don’t really have the money to be buying multiple belts because I messed it up. Any thoughts on this or maybe a good belt keeper option? I would prefer to not have a keeper since I have my shirt tucked in everyday for work but if I need to I will. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/QLVlE3M

No comments:

Post a Comment