Thursday, July 27, 2023

Holster Advice: Tenicor Certum 3, JMCK Wing Claw 2.0, T1 Xiphos Elite


Hey CCW! I am looking to purchase my first holster, planning to appendix carry, and I've narrowed it down to the following three options: Tenicor Certum 3, JMCK Wing Claw 2.0, and T1 Xiphos Elite. I am looking for some opinions on which may be the best option for me. For context, I am 5'10", 180lbs, athletic/musular build with a slight stomach (lower ab area), and carrying a Walther PDP compact 4" with a red dot, and plan to purchase the holster with DCC clips. I am currently leaning toward the Certum 3. I looked at the Velo 4 but I would rather have the ability to customize a wedge if I need one. What I like about the Certum 3 is its simplicity, it comes with DCC clips, an integrated camming bar (with slight height and size adjustments), and Tenicor's warranty and return policy.I like the JMCK Wingclaw 2.0 because it's also a simple design, and the clips are wider, which I hear is better for stability. They also have great customer service. The T1 Xiphos Elite caught my eye because of the flexible portion on one of the clips, which may assist in better concealment/comfort, but I'm unsure. It would seem that all three companies have excellent reputations, so I'm not too worried about their ability to deliver a great holster. I wanted to fish around for advice or wisdom from more experienced users of these holsters or appendix carriers. Thanks! ​ via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/rpTRO6m

No comments:

Post a Comment