Saturday, July 1, 2023

need advice please

I’m going to be honest and start off with saying i’m 15 years old and i got into a situation with some people and they want to jump me, illinois laws regarding knives makes the blade be 3 inches long and able to be concealed. I have a knife but the blade is longer than 3 inches. My grandpa is a retired police officer and i found chemical mace in his filing cabinet but illinois laws regarding pepper spray/mace require you to be 18+ to be able to possess, use, and buy. Should i just bear with my fists? Should i not get into the fight? Any advice is helpful. I only came to reddit because google just kept telling me the same laws regarding knives/pepper spray.



Submitted July 01, 2023 at 05:00AM by Quick_Storage7150 https://ift.tt/ndHtIXh

No comments:

Post a Comment