Saturday, July 1, 2023

Georgia constitutional carry question


Good afternoon. About 3 1/2 years ago I was charged in ga with a felony selling marajuana charge. I have served my probation, and have been off for about a year and some change.I was on first offenders act, so the charge is no longer on my record. Although, I was told I have to wait 5 years after the sentence was completed to apply for a CCW license.From my understanding I have been thinking I am still legal to conceal carry under the constitutional carry act. I am now second guessing this. With the new Florida permit-less carry, I was thinking I’d be able to carry in both states now.My question is- under these conditions with the charge no longer being valid/visible on my record, am I legally allowed to concealed carry in ga? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/TB6iSw0

No comments:

Post a Comment