Friday, July 23, 2021

I’m probably going to get flak for this…


I’ll post pics if I need to, but my CC is currently at P238, and I own (in addition to 8 other handguns) and am moving to a P365X because of increased ammo and “accuracy”.Having said that, I just don’t understand the desire for handguns that can’t be concealed. Maybe it’s because I work in an environment where it is unacceptable, but beyond that I also don’t want people to know when I’m carrying. Seeming unassuming is a benefit, in my opinion.I was raised (in a gun loving family) to believe that others knowing you are carrying is a liability. Simply, if they know you have a gun then they can take it from you or they know you are a risk so you get shot first. Point being, when you carry you want it to be concealed. Yet, so many of the guns I see on here can’t be concealed. Are people posting for prestige, or do you all really carry handguns that size?TLDR: From my perspective showing a gun is more of a risk to you than it is a protection. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2V6Rxl0

No comments:

Post a Comment