Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Road Rage Freak


This crazy bald guy did an illegal U-turn on a hill I was driving up to. Honked my horn for about 3 seconds and rode passed him. When he completed his U-turn he was behind me and speeding up. I was watching him and he came up from my side on the shoulder lane and his whole torso was out yelling at me and threw a fast food cup at my hood.We were now at a complete stop and I rolled my window to say that I'm dialing 911. Soon as I said that he pulled another U Turn going the way he originally didn't want to go.I've been thinking about getting a CCW because I know there are these types of crazies in the world. I'm a small person and I would like a sense of security knowing I can defend myself if this became even more dangerous.​At what point can someone defend themselves in this scenario via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2UMBYz9

No comments:

Post a Comment