Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Fullsize Pistol vs Compact


Hey Guys,I'm new to this Reddit and I assume this has been answered before but kinda just want an updated one. I'm turning 21 in a couple of weeks and I was planning on buying my first pistol and getting my concealed carry license and do a lot of training. I have a couple of full-size pistols I want to get but I can't find a definite answer to the question of Full size vs compact. I have three options,1) The Cannik TP9SFX (which I like because of all the customization you can do and I might try competitions)2) the S&W M&P 2.0 Full Size 9mm (because S&W has been praised for their reliability and warranty which I want in a CCW)3) Some compact gun I might need recommendations forBefore anyone says Glock, I'm not very drawn to them as I've shot a compact one and didn't like it very much also I don't really like the blocky design (no offense I know it is a great gun and praised by many).Thanks for your opinions! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3x8AY5i

No comments:

Post a Comment