Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Going to California for the weekend, how/what should I carry?


Hello fellow retards just like myself.My sister is getting married this weekend and she lives in California. 🤢 I am a conceal carrier and I carry literally every single day without exception. So to go somewhere that is incredibly anti gun like California and run the risk of not being able to carry lawfully will make me feel very naked. My question is this, is there any way at all that I'll be able to carry my handgun on me without breaking laws? And if not, what are some other good non lethal weapons (or effective lethal weapons that is not a gun) that you guys would recommend me picking up today? I leave late tonight and only have the rest if the day to plan in advance. Any advice and pointers will be greatly appreciated.Edit: Fir those of you that are gonna ask what handguns i have maybe for the purposes of finding out magazine capacity on them, I own a full size Walther PPQ with a 15 round capacity, a Smith and Wesson M&P shield compact with a 7 round capacity, and a Colt 1911 with of course... an 8 round capacity. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3l8gwzc

No comments:

Post a Comment