Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Clip recommendations


I recently received my jx tactical fat guy holster & I love it, it works for me. I ordered it w the soft loops & the ulticlip. Love the soft loops but I tend to wear a lot of basketball shorts in summer. The ulticlip clamps down nice & tight but I'm carrying a full size m&p (17+1) & I noticed that the ulticlip doesn't have much support & my gun tends to go down more. There are precut holes in the holster that will fit both the monoblock & the mod 4 clips from DCC. If I get the mod 4 clips though, there is only one set of vertical holes and only one clip will fit. Do you think one mod 4 clip is sufficient enough to hold the gun in place or should I just go with the monoblock clip? Thank you guys in advanced much appreciated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3BQcKQN

No comments:

Post a Comment