Monday, July 26, 2021

CCW in Gym Shorts - Is this ok?


Hey all,Is this frowned upon?I want your truest opinions on CCW with gym shorts. I've been doing it for over a year because I've become more comfortable carrying; not to mention, I live in Texas (its hot) and have a Dad Bod so basketball/gym shorts are always comfortable for a quick grocery store run.All of my gym shorts have reliable draw strings so I tighten them snug and clip my holster on. It's proven to be reliable because, again, I've been doing it for over a year. My holster doenst slide or flop around so it remains snug. However, I can't help but feel like I'm sinning everytime I CCW like this . LolDo yall do this?If not, do you frown upon this action because real men wear jeans 24/7?Do some of you have a better option/suggestion (like belly bands)?Just curious what the community's opinion is, thanks for sharing. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3y1O0Tv

No comments:

Post a Comment