Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Blessing in Disguise


My Wife, Nephew and I just went to the dmv and then McDonald’s this afternoon. Upon leaving McDonald’s some guy in a large Chevy cut me off and gave a dirty look. As I live in a tourist town; I’m very used to giving short honks to people driving like clowns... He then got out of his vehicle and I drove off. The first thing that went through my mind was that, this is the first time in months I have left my house with out my pistol. He chased us down the road and all I could think is how stupid people can be and what the hell am I going to do to try and control this situation if he chooses to hit our car. After several attempts at closing off our ability to drive, followed by trying to get out of his car, the madman finally let it go and drove a separate way. Long story short: I don’t think I’ll go anywhere without the safety of my conceal and carry pistol. However, I will continue to give quick honks to anyone that doesn’t need a license. Anyone else have a situation like this occur while carrying? I’m glad I didn’t have mine on me, as we weren’t run off the road and we all still have our heads. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have driven off in a haste. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3y9fpTJ

No comments:

Post a Comment