Saturday, July 24, 2021

Beating this horse to death, but I have questions I couldn't find answers to in other posts. I searched, I promise, CCW Insurance for non-resident


Hi all, I have a few questions I couldnt find answers too in other posts. I live in NJ and just recently got my PA non resident permit, and will be getting FL soon for DE, and any others I can easily obtain. My question is, which insurance is best for someone like me who has no, and probably wont ever get a home state permit? I read that CCWsafe is a good one but from what I read their plan covers only people with an active home state permit.Bonus points if theres a two person plan, as my gf lives in PA and has an active PA permitTLDR: best insurance for non residents only via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3wZSOYk

No comments:

Post a Comment