Friday, July 30, 2021

Permit Holder - Don't Carry


I feel like a gym membership holder who went the first day and never returned.My dad and I went shooting for my birthday 5-6 years ago and decided to complete the CCW permit course at our local range. Last summer, I purchased my first handgun (P365) shortly after renewing my permit. I've only shot my weapon once and I've only tried carrying once, and I found it extremely uncomfortable as I hate even having keys in my pocket.I would love to get out and practice shooting more and I would like to feel comfortable carrying, but the wife doesn't love guns and we don't live in a community that necessarily warrants wearing a firearm at all times.Am I an abomination? Is it okay that I just have a gun in the home for emergencies? It's not like I'm incompetent with my weapon, but I'm no expert. I see these dry-firing videos frequently on this sub and feel like my wife would walk in and freak out if I were to start doing that. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3yhuTVw

No comments:

Post a Comment