Friday, July 30, 2021

Thoughts on getting a “the medic” first aid bag with thoughts


As you read the title your probably thinking what this has to do with anything here, I don’t like to carry much in the areas I live since it puts a target on my back, I’ve currently got my handgun holstered on the side of my radio next to my right knee when driving. What I want to do is buy one of these (first responder with the local fire dept) and feel like this would be a good idea to keep in my vehicle for personal use or if I need to respond to a call off duty. Now to the real question I came here for, would it be worth putting one of my other handguns in the medic bag when on duty? we have permission to carry concealed for safety reasons (I like in the 313) please take it easy on me since I’m new to the group and still fairly new to having a CCW, thought I’d ask your professional opinions via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3lfLFki

No comments:

Post a Comment