Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Tier 1 Axis Elite - Difficult to draw out of?


I'm a new CCW holder, and I've started working on my draw skills. I'm finding with my T1 Axis Elite that the gun sort of clicks into place when holstered, and it requires a decent amount of force to unholster it.I am feeling like I have basically two options:I grab the gun and pull up, and my entire holster and belt pull up as well. The gun eventually unholsters once the holster and belt can't go up any further. This feels pretty awkward and uncomfortable.I grab the gun and pull up while placing a finger or thumb in a position to apply downward force to the closest plastic bit on the holster. The downward force on the holster forces it to stay down while the gun unclicks out of the slot. Once it's past that first difficult bit, I can move my finger. This requires very specific positioning to apply the downward force, and I don't seem to see others doing this when I watch training videos. But maybe this is how it's done and I'm just not used to it?I am new to this and trying to learn. Is it normal for T1 holsters to have the "click" that sort of locks the gun into place? It certainly feels like it was built this way. Am I thinking about drawing/unholstering the right way?Thanks in advance. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3zGGWMu

No comments:

Post a Comment