Friday, July 30, 2021

Looking for a new holster for my Shield Plus with TLR-6


Just picked up a S&W Shield Plus a coujple of weeks ago. Based on a couple of range trips, it's by far the best micro-compact I've shot. I'm keeping my P365 for pocket carry where appropriate, but I'll be replacing my P365XL with the Shield Plus for when I carry AWIB - I shoot the Shield Plus a whole lot better than the P365XL. I've had great luck with Tier1Concealed (the Xiphos) for AWIB, but I was disappointed to learn that they don't have a holster yet for the Shield Plus (I contacted their customer support and they said their Shield M2 holsters won't fit the Shield Plus). I've spent time trying to find something similar to the T1C. I've come up with two options, but I don't have any experience with either company. Does anyone have experience with TXC Holsters (specifically their Beacon holster) or Slim Fit Holsters (specifically their Guard Ultra holster)? If so, how does it fit? Any experience comparing it to T1C holsters? And, any other holsters I should be looking at (I've looked at a ton so far and even bought a couple which are OKish) - it must support the Shield Plus, TLR-6, and a red-dot optic (which eliminates some of the other good ones I know of on the list)? Thanks, Mike via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3rKAUHK

No comments:

Post a Comment