Thursday, July 29, 2021

Need advice on my frustrating CC pistol setup


Hey there,First time poster here. I need some advice from all of you on my CC setup, that I have been constructing for the past year and still have major issues with it such as printing and sagging mainly.For reference, my setup consists of a SW MP Shield 9mm, Guerrilla Tactical Low Pro Holster, and Blue Alpha Hybrid EDC Belt size 36. I have spent more money than I have liked too/had to build an economic, reliable CCW setup yet I am still have the major issues like I listed above. Images to how it looks are underneath the text part of the post.I just received in the mail my Blue Alpha belt, and while I believe I am going to have to get resized because the annoying nature of my waist size varying from clothing article to clothing article, it still is not supporting my weapon, which mind you is a micro-sized pistol. It is not like I'm carrying around a 1911 on my hip. Note that I have also tried different pants as I was concerned the jeans I was wearing (H&M) were the issue, but I do not think that's the case.I am very frustrated at this point and could use any advice. Feel free to crosspost to any other relevant communities if you feel like.​Weapon and Holster​Printing from the side.​Mind the mess, but wearing the BA belt in this photo and the one before. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Wzmf70

No comments:

Post a Comment