Thursday, October 3, 2019

Recommendation for a G26 holster?


I’ve decided to switch back to a Glock after going to an M&P and scale down a bit, so I’m looking for some recommendations on a good holster. Part of the reason for the switch is, while I love my M&P 2.0, it’s a pain in the ass to carry. If I was carrying OWB or doing competitive shooting, hell yes, I’d carry it all day long. CCW with a light isn’t as important to me as it was before, 12 rounds will be enough with the +2 mag extension, and I know I can shoot a Glock very well.I’ve used TXC and Crossbreed holsters in the past and have and liked them both. Primarily, I’m looking for a good appendix holster that conceals well and is comfortable enough to not be a pain. Second to that, maybe a pod hybrid holster. Easy on/off is a must. Thanks in advance. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2oK1lBe

No comments:

Post a Comment