Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Holstered and chambered p365 safety concerns?


Is there any literature anyone can point me to regarding the internal mechanical safeties of a Sig Sauer p365 that has no manual safety? I've been carrying unchambered a few days but want to read a bit more about my gun so I feel better about carrying chambered. I have carried a few hours chambered but keep getting squeamish. I use a Vedder Lighttuck AIWB. I've searched "chambered" on this subreddit and read quite a few massive threads about it, but am more curious about my particular gun. I've seen a lot of posts about the 1911 but not for my newer gun. I've done some Googling but haven't been able to find much about the actual internal safeties. Thank you! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Jz047G

No comments:

Post a Comment