Thursday, October 24, 2019

JMCK Appendix 2.5 options


I have a JMCK IWB3 holster for my shield that I love. But with the descent of sweater weather upon us, I would like to pick up an AIWB holster for it as well, as I prefer the drawstroke from appendix over strong-side when a sweater is involved. I have other appendix holsters for other guns, but not for the shield, and I've since decided on the sort of criteria that I need to meet for the ideal appendix holster.I see that the JMCK AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 is on sale for the rest of the month, so I will probably buy one. The one thing I'm not sure of, though, is the choice between the neoprene wedge, neoprene pad, or "super tuck" option. I definitely want one of them, as the #1 comfort issue I have with AIWB is the edge of the kydex digging into my groin over time. Just from the pictures and what I know about my own crotch, the neoprene pad looks like the best choice for me. It seems more comfortable than the wedge, and the comfort factor is more important than the concealment factor, as I don't have concealment issues with AIWB holsters that lack wings, claws, or wedges entirely. However, I've heard that the neoprene pads and wedges wear out prematurely in some cases. The "super tuck" option would accomplish the same thing of keeping the bottom edge of the holster from digging in, but it does seem less comfortable than the neoprene options.I sure some of you fine folks have one of these holsters, so any personal experiences that might help me make my mind up would be highly appreciated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Wa3wdS

No comments:

Post a Comment