Thursday, October 31, 2019

My friends ex boyfriend keeps attacking her

Okay so I need to know something because this is really starting to bother me , so there was a homecoming parade last week along with a homecoming game that me and my friends all decided to carpool and go to , she had just got out of a toxic relationship and he still would be weird and stalk her , he graduated last year and she is a junior he waited outside of the school the other day looking for her , so fast forward to later in the day , I’m riding with her (she’s driving) and my other friend , he starts following our car no matter where we go , then we try to turn around and he pulls in front of the car and tries to pull me out , I am much stronger than him so I just pulled the door shut and locked the door (I’m 15 he’s 19) he starts saying death threats like “do you want to die today” and “I’ll kill you bitch” which I simply brushed off because I believe he’s all bark no bite , he has 3 guns in his car so I can’t really beat his ass and then feel safe to walk because I’ve been told by multiple people that he is crazy in the head , so yesterday I was told by this girl that he got in her car at a gas station and the only way she could get him to get out , was by punching him in the eye, now tommorow we are all hanging out and I’m bringing a knife if he attacks me I will cut him , I need to know how much trouble will this put me in or what are so good measures to take to get him to leave us alone , because I will hurt him if he tries to cause harm to me , when In fact I’ve never meet this guy before in my life



Submitted October 31, 2019 at 05:05PM by Lakasbaby https://ift.tt/34gD3OD

No comments:

Post a Comment