Tuesday, October 29, 2019

NC CCW alcohol Question


This might be a dumb question but I'm waiting for my NC CCW permit to come in. Am I able to have a drink on my own private property(not carrying in public) and if needed use my weapon to prevent imminent harm to myself. Or is there another law that covers this situation that i am unaware of.North Carolina 14-415.11 c2(c2) It shall be unlawful for a person, with or without a permit, to carry a concealed handgun while consuming alcohol or at any time while the person has remaining in the person's body any alcohol or in the person's blood a controlled substance previously consumed, but a person does not violate this condition if a controlled substance in the person's blood was lawfully obtained and taken in therapeutically appropriate amounts or if the person is on the person's own property.Thanks via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NiA29E

No comments:

Post a Comment